I'm really happy on how things went today.. I've started by finishing fixing the binding at the lower end of the fretboard ( as seen in part 14 of the Mandocello build) and while the glue was drying I started routing the binding channel and installing the BWB binding around the peghead.
Once done I put it aside to dry and went back to the fretboard to Sand in the 12" Radius with my radius block fitted with 80 grit sandpaper. Once the radius was in I kept sanding until all was left was a glossy shine.
I've then added the Pearloid side dot markers on the fretboard side, cleaned it up and cleaned up the peghead to reveal very nice transitions in between the binding joints. Looks like tomorrow will be all about fretwork and ( cross fingers ) glueing the fretboard to the neck....
Today was a good day!
Tomy Hovington Luthier